Does he wear pajamas to warm up for sleeping? Or is he an evil, unpredictable genius? Can he be both? I have to agree with Agnes when I say he looks like he wears Pajamas. However, Vector thinks a lot of himself. He stated to Gru, “I go by Vector. It’s a mathematical term, represented by an arrow with both direction and magnitude. Vector! That’s me, because I commit crimes with both direction and magnitude. Oh yeah!”
On a side note, Vector makes us Math Geeks look bad. LOL
The Vector Cubeecraft features Vector in his “Pajamas”
1. Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
2. Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
3. Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
4. Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
5. Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
6. Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
7. Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
8. Slide the collar into the tabs at the base of the head and slide the middle tab through the opening between the head and body
He is now complete
Use the image below for an example of how he should look when completed.
To download this cubeecraft, click the image, right click, and select save as. You can then select a location on your computer. It will save a large image (2979 x 2354)
You can find my other Despicable Me Cubeecrafts by clicking on the pictures below
Be sure to share pics of your creation. I would love to share them on my facebook page