This cubeecraft character comes from the TV show Dan Vs, featuring a guy named Dan who is short-tempered man that exacts revenge on anyone and anything he believes has wronged him..
Chris Pearson (voiced by Dave Foley) is Dan’s best friend and Elise’s husband. Chris is also Dan’s sidekick but is nothing like his cranky friend. Chris is a laid-back, happy guy, but he is still hangs out with Dan and gets caught up in his wild plots. He doesn’t even mind driving Dan everywhere, doing most of his work, and never getting a thank-you, although he does have his limits, as shown in Dan vs. The Monster Under the Bed. He often helps Dan get revenge on people and can be lazy at times. Despite how much Dan mistreats him, he’s always on call whenever Dan needs help with one of his revenge schemes. He is always getting hurt while Dan is getting revenge and when he accompanies him he usually unwillingly commits a crime. He often takes as much abusive from Dan as his enemies, if not more so. Chris prefers to handle his problems in a passive, indirect manner, but with Dan as his best friend this usually doesn’t work out. (Dan Vs Wiki)
Warning: this cartoon may not be suitable for children (please see Common Sense Media TV Review of Dan Vs) I would suggest doing some research and previewing this tv show before you allow your child to watch it.
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!ntain affiliate links that I may receive commission for payment. (See more here)