After Toph discovered Metal bending and after the end of the Fire Nation war, Toph found that more people had the ability to bend Metal. She trained her daughters and her daughters trained other, which eventually lead to the creation of an army of Metal bending warriors called the Zaofu guard. Kuvira joined the Zaofu Guard as a master in metal bending and she was a force to be reckoned with.
Trained by Suyin Beifong, daughter of Toph, Kuvira had some of the best training and excelled quickly. Although Kuvira grew up well versed in the rules and expectations of the Earth Kingdom, she found the rules that governed the city and the Earth Kingdom to be archaic and useless. In an attempt to shape the world as she believed it should be, Kuvira created the Earth Empire, she eventually became an enemy of the Avatar and her friends. To rid herself of the annoying threat, Kuvira tried to Kill Avatar Korra.
Her control would not end there. Kuvira created a weapon of mass destruction call the Spirit Energy Cannon. Her plan, to use it on Republic City and bring the era of the Earth Empire to fruition. She would have gotten away with it to if it hadn’t been for Korra and her friends.
this Kuvira cubeecraft continues the line of The Legend Of Korra cubeecrafts. I had a ton of requests to create a Kuvira cubeecraft and I figured I better get her done before I had a riot on my hands. You can find the others including Korra, mako, Bolin and others on my blog here: Avatar The Legend of Korra Cubeecrafts
This Cubeecraft is free to download, however, I will accept donations. These projects take a long time to create and any amount is much appreciated!
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
Kuvira is now complete. If you are having any troubles, use the image above for an example of how she should look when completed.
To download the template click the image below and save it to your computer.