Now you can have your very own Minion, or make a crazy minion army. That would be cool to see (and if you make one please allow me to share a photo).
These Despicable Me Minion Cubeecrafts require no glue or tape, they use a locking tab and are easy to put together (for kids be sure you have adult supervision).
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
He is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!