Arrg Mateys. It be Halloween, ‘n as band ‘o pirates we have some ‘o th’ best pumpkins around. ‘Tis year we be sharin’ one ‘o our designs fer all ye pirates to heartly enjoy! That means we be givin’ ’tis scurvy pirate pumpkin template fer free!
As ye can spy wit’ ye eye in th’ image, ’tis template features a ruckas Jolly Roger scurvy pirate skull ‘n cross swords. To download, simply click the image below and save the PDF to your computer. Then print and carve for the best pirate pumpkin this side of the seven seas.
What you will need:
- a pumpkin (of course)
- a printed copy of the template
- Pumpkin carving kit
- a battery operated tea light or actual tea light candle
- Thumb tack
How to use:
- Wash and dry the outside of the pumpkin
- carve a whole in the top around the stem large enough to fit your hand through. Be sure to carve at an angle so that the lid can sit easily on top of the pumpkin and not fall into it.
- Scoop out all the innards and save the pumpkin seeds to bake later.
- Tape the template to the pumpkin
- Using the thumbtack, poke holes into the pumpkin around the black portions of the template to put the pattern on your pumpkin.
- Remove the template and carve out each of the black areas now featured on the pumpkin like connect the dots.
- smooth all edges
- place candle in center, place stem back on and display.