Getting read for the infamous pinching day? Why not print this cute little guy and display him on your desk. This little Shamrock Teddy Bear is ready for St. Patrick’s Day from his shamrock nose to his little green toes.
Simply cut him out, fold, and lock the tabs in the locking tabs. No tape or glue required. To download and print simply click the image above then right-click on the image and click “save as”
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
It is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!