The dinos are back in Nickelodeon’s all new DVD, PAW Patrol: Dino Rescue Roar to the Rescue, available on March 23, 2021! PAW Patrol returns to DVD in their continuation of their dinosaur series to reunite with their prehistoric friends as they help a runaway Brachiosaurus, perform some dino-dentistry, stop a pie-clone, and more. The DVD also includes several dino shorts kids will love to watch
The episodes included in this dino-tastic collection are:
- Dino Rescue: Pups Save a Hum-Dino
- Dino Rescue: Pups Save a Sore Dino
- Dino Rescue: Pups Save the Triceratops Tag-Alongs
- Pups Save a Waiter Bot
- Pups Stop a Pie-Clone
- Pups Save the Big Bad Bird Crew
- Pups Save a Soapbox Derby
The Dino Rescue Original Shorts are:
- Pups Save a Tromping Triceratops
- Pups Save a Baby Stegosaurus
- Pups Save a Dino Christmas
- Pups Save a Pterodactyl Egg
- Pups Save the Baby Raptors
- Pups Save a Tyrannosaurus’ Birthday
In celebration of PAW Patrol: Dino Rescue: Roar to the Rescue coming to DVD, we have a fantastic Triceratops Suncatcher Craft that is easy to print,, create, and display..
To make this craft, suncatcher enthusiasts will need:
- Sponge Brush
- A sheet of wax paper the size of a piece of paper
- Tissue paper (red, orange, yellow, dark pink)
- Hole puncher
- 1 Wiggle Eye
Once you have all the items needed, follow the instructions below.
NOTE: An adult should handle all the sharp objects and should do all the cutting required.
1. Print the template on cardstock and cut out the inner white areas.
2. Pour glue into a bowl and cut the strips of tissue paper into several triangle shapes.
3. In small increments:
- Place a layer of glue on the wax paper using the sponge brush,
- Haphazardly place a layer of tissue paper on top of the layer of glue,
- Using the sponge brush, place a layer of glue on top of the recently placed tissue paper.
4. Repeat step 3 until you have an 8×8 inch piece of art. Let it dry.
5. Once all the tissue paper is dry, glue the template over the tissue paper art and glue a wiggle eye below the horns, near the mouth. Let it dry.
6. Cut around the border of the triceratops suncatcher, punch a hole at the top where it has the best balance of weight, tie a string through the hole, and hang the suncatcher in a window.
To get the printable template and begin your own dino adventures in the suncatcher world, click the image below and save the PDF to your computer. Then print and create for epic spring-time fun!
You can purchase PAW Patrol: Dino Rescue Roar to the Rescue on DVD from Amazon.com (affiliate link) or try your luck by entering our DVD giveaway! Many will enter only one will win. The giveaway ends April 5, 2021.
This post is sponsored by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and Paramount Home Entertainment. All opinions are my own.