Taking place seven years after the monster apocalypse, better known as the Monsterpocalypse, Joel Dawson (Dylan O’Brien), and the human race, now live underground. With the surface controlled by giant monsters, life has become a lonely scary place, that is, until Joel reconnects with his high school girlfriend Aimee (Jessica Henwick), over the radio. Pierced by cupid’s arrow yet again, Joel decides to venture to the surface and trek the 88 miles to be with his girl at the coastal colony. He just has to make it through a massive amount of monsters. Love and Monsters starring Dylan O’Brien is now available on DVD, Blu-ray, and 4K! Grab it from Amazon.com (affiliate link) and start enjoying the fun-filled action-packed adventure.
In celebration of Love and Monsters being released, we have a fun printable paper craft heart and gummie recipe your loved one is sure to enjoy for Valentines day! The paper craft is a Candy Heart Box that reads “Don’t Settle (even at the end of the world)”and the recipe is a fun little Pool Frog Gummie. To get the printable and the recipe click the image below and save the PDF to your computer, then print and create to give it to the one you love.
The printable heart comes with three pages featuring a gray/pink top, a pink bottom, and pink sides. Print this on cardstock to make the Candy Heart Box sturdy. To create the Candy Hearts Box:
- Cut out the pieces of the heart box along the outer black boarder of each pieces of the craft
- Fold the pieces on the white dashed lines
- Cut the pieces on the black dashed lines
- Tape or glue the side pieces arounds the edge of the bottom of the heart piece to form a container wall in the shape of a heart (The clipped sides will be taped or glued to the heart)
- Tape or glue a piece onto the center bottom of the top heart piece to form a container wall. (The Clipped side will be taped or glued to the heart. The wall will be smaller than the one on the bottom.
- Once dry the two pieces can slide together to form the box.
The Pool Frog Gummie recipe will take you through the steps on how to make a gummy frog. Simply gather the ingredients and follow the recipe to start crafting these Lime flavor morsels. The recipe requires:
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 envelopes of gelatin
- 1 box of lime Jell-O
- Small pot
- Condiment bottle
- Baking sheet
- Wax Paper
- Silicone Frog Mold
- Printed heart Candy Box