Cubeecrafts eliminate the need for tape or glue. Instead, these fun papercrafts use interlocking tabs to connect each side. More information on these cool paper toys can be found on Cubeecraft.com.
The first Cubeecraft that I was introduced to caught my attention and made me fall in love with the Cubeecraft Papercrafts. Who wouldn’t love a stormtrooper papercraft to sit on their desk? 😀 Especially since these printables are free. After I had fun with some made by other fans, I decided that I wanted to make my own. Giving credit where credit is due, I used the cubeecraft template (basically a blank box ready for artwork) and began creating some of my favorite characters.
Pictured below is Chef Ramsay from Hell’s Kitchen. 😀
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife including in either side of the face
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
- slide the hair through the slots on either side of the face
he is done. To download this cubeecraft click the links below and save them to your computer. Then print and create!