Nickelodeon and Christopher Beaumont (the creator of the Cubeecraft template) have combined their efforts to bring fans a fun and totally adorable Cubeecraft of Marshall from the PAW Patrol! In celebration of the release of the PAW Patrol: PUP-tastic! 8-DVD Collection Limited Edition Marshall’s Fire Truck gift set (affiliate link), available now on DVD, we’re ruff-ruff ready to share instructions on how to make your own Paper Marshall!
Like all of the cubeecrafts we have come to love, this Paper Marshall doesn’t require any tape or glue. In fact, after the template has been cutout and the designated notches sliced open, interlocking tabs will connect all the pieces together and form a wonderful new paper toy! In this case it is the happy and helpful pup, Marshall.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Card stock
- x-acto knife
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each white lines above the ears, at the bottom of the head, and the white lines on the body for the legs and feet using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner dotted black lines, color facing out
- Slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the white slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the white slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the white slots of the head.
Paper Marshall is now complete! There are more detailed instructions with the template as well as pictures to help make this fun paper toy! To get the template click the image below and save the PDF to your computer. Then print and create!
For more information about the PAW Patrol: PUP-tastic! 8-DVD Collection Limited Edition Marshall’s Fire Truck gift set check out our review here. The be sure to grab your copy of the PAW Patrol: PUP-tastic! 8-DVD Collection from Amazon.com (affiliate link):