There is a cartoon on Netflix that I have enjoyed watching called Glitch Techs With video games, tech support, and all the geeky coolness involved, it really has captured my attention. The two main characters are High Five and Miko. Together they must save the world from game glitches that enter the real world and cause massive destruction.
Because I am enjoying this cartoon so much, I decided to make a cubeecraft of a couple of the characters. I thought it would be perfect to start with Miko since she is my favorite character from the series. I love her enthusiasm and creativity. Her “rush in first and ask questions later” attitude matches my own recklessness. However, she is far more coordinated than I am. She can back up her brashness with a good kick, punch., or an off the wall dance off.
This Miko cubeecraft features Miko in her work uniform when she is capturing and fighting glitches.
To Build the Cubeecraft:
- Cut out each item along the outer black lines.
- Cut along the white on each tab using the x-acto knife
- Cut along each red line using the x-acto knife
- Fold along each inner solid black line and slide each tab into the slots you created with an x-acto knife to form a cube of the head, body, arms, and feet
- Slide the arms through the red slots on either side of the body.
- Slide the feet through the red slots at the base of the body.
- Slide the now completed body through the red lots of the head.
To download the printable papercraft cubeecraft of Miko click the image below and save it to your computer. Then print and create by following the instructions above.